Intelligent hydroponic fertilizer system with LCD control screen
Features of fertilizer control system
1. The combination of fertilization and control can control the operation of the external hydraulic control valve in addition to the suction channel and the fertilizer injection pump, and can also control a main valve or a water pump to meet the user's requirements. Extremely accurate and reliable, prevents water and fertilizer waste while reducing environmental pollution.
2. There are two modes of manual control and automatic control. The two modes can be switched freely. Optional mobile phone remote connection control with Android or IOS system.
3.The suction channel adopts Xinhe Venturi suction device, the system is reliable and easy to install and maintain system. With 3 channels as standard. which can be equipped up to 8. The suction volume of single suction channel can be adjusted from 25L/H up to 1000L/H.
4. EC, PH sensor can monitor the EC and PH value of the fertilizing liquid in real time and display it in EC and PH panel. It is convenient for the user to adjust the rate of fertilization in real time according to the need. The amount of fertilizer can be adjusted by controlling the valve on the fertilization channel. Ensures very precise and homogeneous nutrient dosing for greenhouse crops.
5. With system inlet pressure monitoring and alarm function, it has the automatic protection function. When abnormal operation of the equipment, the system can automatically stop.
6. All operation interfaces are in English and industrial-grade LCD touch screens are used to facilitate the user's observation, operation and use at the scene.
7. Using advanced intelligent sensor technology, PLC technology, computer control technology, control system adopts 2-tier network topology, Siemens PLC and industrial grade 1 LCD touch screen at the bottom. Easy to operate, reliable performance.
8. Rich historical records and data curves, storage methods can be saved and exported with commonly used SD card or U disk. And there is optional remote control for remote viewing.
Drip irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface. The goal is to place water directly into the root zone and minimize evaporation. Drip irrigation systems distribute water through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters. Depending on how well designed, installed, maintained, and operated it is, a drip irrigation system can be more efficient than other types of irrigation systems, such as surface irrigation or sprinkler irrigation.
Components used in drip irrigation (listed in order from water source) include:
Pump or pressurized water source
Water filter(s) or filtration systems: sand separator, Fertigation systems (Venturi injector) and chemigation equipment (optional)
Backwash controller (Backflow prevention device)
Pressure Control Valve (pressure regulator)
Distribution lines (main larger diameter pipe, maybe secondary smaller, pipe fittings)
Hand-operated, electronic, or hydraulic control valves and safety valves
Smaller diameter polyethylene tube (often called "laterals")
Poly fittings and accessories (to make connections)
Emitting devices at plants (emitter or dripper, micro spray head, inline dripper or inline drip tube)
Advantage of Intelligent Fertilizer System
• Ultra-high precision
• Smooth and stable hydraulic operation
• No fluctuations
• Fast EC/pH set-point reaching
• Short stabilization time
• No risk of cavitation damage to the booster